Sunday, September 19, 2021

Date night

As part of our ward temple night, we encouraged ward members to attend the temple sometime during the week. Keith and I were able to go to the Jordan River.

It was nice to be there. It was so good for my soul. 

 
The peaceful feeling lasted for a while. But, soon we got home and found a sick Sariah. The next morning, I was sick. So, off  to covid testing we go. Is this part of the new normal

Thankfully our tests came back negative. We only have a plain, miserable pre-covid cold. 

We did rest all weekend. We watched some more Utes football. I loved that.... right up to the point they lost in triple overtime! It was exciting! Kate was inspired and built her own football field. 

 
Maybe the Utes can pull it together. Maybe my cold will go away and my brain won't be so overloaded with snot.

No comments: