I've heard it said "Friends are the family you choose." Don't get me wrong, I love my family and Keiths family. We also love the Fox family. These people are our people. We went to their house for dinner and games. It was nice to be invited into this BYU house just hours after they spanked the U. Our hosts were very gracious winners and we won't speak of the U loosing to the Y for at least another decade.
This was exactly what I needed. I love these people! Well, I might love Peter a little less. He has a snake. He got very close to me to show me said snake. No bueno Peter my man. No bueno.
I had never actually played cornhole before. Turns out I stink less than I thought I would, but it still wasn't pretty. I would like to get a game and practice. This seems like something I might be good at.





No comments:
Post a Comment