I know, when you think of us, sports isn't the first thing you think of. Well, guess what.... sports is almost a thing for us. Kate is moving right along with Tae Kwo Do. This is Kate playing dodge ball... and she KILLED it. She was the last one standing on her team and she managed to win the entire thing! Don't mess with this kid.
It is finally my favorite time of year. Fall and football! Kate and I are obsessed about watching the U play football. We are very concerned this year because its "a rebuilding year." Thats sports for we have a ton of new guys that haven't a clue so hang on for the ride. No matter. We are true fans. Thick or thin we cheer and armchair coach.
Food can be a sport, right? Keith got a new smoker and OH MY! Oh my, oh my, oh my! Tasty food. I don't know if I will ever cook again.
If smoking is a sport, case lot sale shopping certainly is. I do love to have full storage room shelves. I did not love that my bang for the buck wasn't as impressive. We spent more money and got less food, so at least we have that going on for us. My helpers always get donuts for payment.
Kate and I had a thing where we took gymnastics selfies quite often. I don't know why we started it or when. Now, we have a new thing called Tae Kwon Do selfies.
I did a little shopping for winter clothes for the kids. I've heard people say shopping is a sport. Is modeling the new clothes also a sport? Sure. Yes.
Bring on more sports.... or whatever we call this life.








No comments:
Post a Comment