We scheduled some time to go out 4-wheeling again! This time it started out SUPER cold and raining! Never mind. I have a very prepared and thoughtful husband. He had gear all ready for me to stay warm and dry! Lets ride! Oh, the Utes play the Y tonight.... wishing them luck, but thinking it won't be pretty. I've decided to keep my trash talking to myself because eating words isn't in my diet.
Pretty quickly the sun came out and we had a mostly enjoyable ride.
At one point in time, Ryans dirt bike ran out of gas so Keith and Aunt Karen went to get more back at the truck. I hung out with the kids. I had a lapse of good judgement. I decided to teach Kate how to drive.
She did a great job! She was awesome. After Keith got back, she took him for a ride to show him what she learned.
We also broke open the first bag of candy corn. I did not partake, but for the record, I love that stuff and it was tempted.
Fall 4-wheeling is probably my favorite time to ride. My favorite place is five mile.
No comments:
Post a Comment