Friday, July 2, 2021

Summer Vacation part 10

 We had a two week pause on summer vacation and now we are back at it! This has been the longest summer vacation ever! Im not sure I can keep playing this much! We decided to hike up Corner Canyon above Draper. It was a nice hike! I was crazy and decided to take Liberty with us. Then Keith got REAL crazy and decided to take Lucy as well. 

The dogs did pretty well! At the end, Liberty was so hot! She would find the smallest bit of shade and want to stop and not move another inch.

Not sure what I'll do when she is bigger! The hike was a lot of fun though and about my speed! The views were great!

At the top of the hill we found this weird triangle thing. Not sure what it is, but the kids liked to climb it. 


 Happy vacation.... happy hike!

No comments: