The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays! We invited ourselves to watch the parade with the Fox family and it was a good decision! You must watch every parade with the Fox family. They do it right! Abe had the tents, otter pops and water bottles. We were hooked up!
The kids LOVED trying to get more candy... as if they needed it! Note Kates Walmart/backpack full of candy!It was so much fun to just hang out with friends and family. I know I took those things for granted pre covid. Parades are good things. I love how patriotic they are! We need to expose our kids to such people, feelings, and events. Because the 4th is on a Sunday this year, cities had their fireworks on Saturday the 3rd. We decided to go to the Riverton City fireworks. There were SO MANY people there! I think everyone was happy to get out and be with others celebrating a holiday. We played games while waiting for the show.
What an enjoyable evening. Have I mentioned I LOVE the 4th of July! I'm a sucker or patriotism. Kate wanted to listen to some of my favorite country western patriotic songs while watching the fireworks. This is my favorite picture from the night.
Happy 4th of July!














No comments:
Post a Comment