Friday, July 16, 2021

Home Reno

 I've decided I have some sort of mental disorder. If you recognize the symptoms and know what it is, kindly send me a message. We have basically been on vacation since April 30th. For someone that THRIVES on routine, this has proven difficult once in a while. Two days away from company coming,  I decided to do some home projects. The first one I tackled was organizing the pantry. The project started out as just a wipe down shelves project. 

Then it turned into better organization. 

Before I knew it, things had snowballed into an entire job of painting the pantry and adding new shelf liners.Keith did the liners!

Why stop there? Does anyone else repaint and decorate their bathrooms WHILE they have company? Here is where I think my disorder comes in. Julie and I decided to redo two bathrooms. Here is the before of the 1/2 bath and the kids bath. 

And now, the afters of the kids bathroom.

And the 1/2 bath.

 
It was scary for me to do something so drastic. It is not in my nature at all. However, I will say I love how both bathrooms turned out. I can't decide which one I like better. I love the white towels in the kids bath but I really love my baby farm animals in the 1/2 bath.

No comments: