Friday, June 25, 2021

Temples and other happenings

June is going by so quickly! Things are happening so fast, I can't catch my breath. We were allowed a few times to breath and I'm grateful for those opportunities. Keith and the Cain grand kids were able to go to the temple to do baptims. Because it was Kate's birthday, I took her to lunch. 

 
Keith and I were also able to go to the temple for a session with a friend of ours. I enjoyed being back in the temple! Slowly things are opening back up. I hope the time comes again that I can just go to the temple when I want and not need a reservation. 
 
Keith and I were also able to go to Les Miserables at Hale Center Theater. It was AMAZING. The story and the music are so inspiring!
We FINALLY had a ward party! I forgot how important those are. It is so good to meet with the saints. We had a nice BBQ at the local park. The elders quorum president brought his cotton candy machine. Kate loved the idea of cotton candy as large as her head!
It is good to meet with friends.
Welcome back normal activities. Welcome back friends. We missed you!

No comments: