One of the things I like to do is visit Dow Gardens. This place is so beautiful!
They had this cool canopy walk... basically pathways up in the trees! It was fun and I think the kids loved it! Also in Michigan is the Tridge. This is where three rivers come together and they have the coolest bridge ever. Kate enjoyed playing in the splash pad near the tridge with her cousin. We also had a lot of fun canoeing down the Tittabawassee River. I enjoy saying that word. We had teams, and I think mine was the best. Hayden managed to capsize his canoe. Thankfully he had a life jacket on.Another Michigan tradition is riding bikes on the Rail Trail.
The bike path is really the only path we saw destruction from the flooding a year ago. I was so impressed with how cleaned up everything was after such devastation.
We also enjoy ice cream! I did not partake, but the little Cottage Creamery is a tradition.
Another fun activity is bowling. We aren't winning any championships anytime soon based on our skills. We might win for the most cheering for absolutely horrible bowing.
We stunk at bowling, so we decided to try mini golf. We actually didn't do to bad at this game! Some of us got a hole in one a few times! Who knew. Watch out Olympics! After mini golf there were a couple of games of pool. Most of us aren't that good at pool. Personally, I'll stick to golf. Im pretty sure it's the more sophisticated game anyway.
Hole in one!
Pool teammates.
The teens table.
Keith is such a patient teacher.
The adults.
Sometimes at Aunt Julies house we like to just hang out, play games, watch movies and relax. There was also some of that!
Pool teammates.
The teens table.
Keith is such a patient teacher.
The adults.
Sometimes at Aunt Julies house we like to just hang out, play games, watch movies and relax. There was also some of that!
We do love visiting the Hales. We just wish they didn't live so far away!
























































No comments:
Post a Comment