Ugh. Its still 2020 and Covid is still a thing. I finally ordered masks to color coordinate with my clothes. Its pathetic. We wear masks all the time everywhere we go. Sariah and I really enjoyed Marry Poppins at Hale Center theater, but we did not enjoy the masks.
Kate had to get a new mask as well because... well, why not? Masks as fashion statements are the new thing.
The health department asked us to quarantine ourselves away from the kids. Sounds nice, but also rather risky. I didn't really want a house fire, but it is 2020 so.... The kids were great helpers! Hayden and Kate became our 'butlers' of sorts. We could ring a bell and they would come!
We tried to stay down in our room. It lasted about 2 days. Keith had to get back to work so he made the arduous commute to the basement. I enjoyed dinner in bed for an extra day. The kids weighed out my food and I have been able to keep my diet lines super bright!
Our awesome neighbors brought some things for the kids to do while locked in quarantine! We seriously have the best neighbors and ward friends! (yes, I realize Hayden's eyes are closed. He hates getting pictures and pouts every time I ask him for a pic. I'll do pictures anyway and he can look back and feel bad years from now.)








No comments:
Post a Comment