Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Normal enough week

Kate informed me that she wanted to "craft."   I think Cheerios needs a batgirl spokeswoman.
Cheerios batgirl utility belt!
Hayden pulled his hip-flexor muscle. Basically this means he pulled a muscle in his upper thigh. He was jumping off a large hill and seemed pretty proud of his injury. I was less than thrilled to be back in a doctors office, but at least I wasn't the patient this time.
It is my favorite time of year! Have I mentioned I LOVE Septmeber 1st- December 31st?  LOVE IT.  One of the reasons why is case lot sale.  I look forward to this holiday normal day all year long.  There is something about having the storage room a little fuller that makes me happy.
I need to keep my case lot sale workers happy.  It is a lot of work to haul all of that stuff downstairs and get it organized. Donuts were the perfect price!
By the time we got home from the store, I was exhausted. I couldn't do any more.  Hayden and Kate took charge and got all the cans marked with stickers and took them down to the storage room.
We found a little time this weekend to work in the garden. Look what I found!  Yucky.
 This is a better find in the garden. 
 
Kate begged me for DAYS to get the Halloween/fall decorations out. I had no desire this year, but she managed to convince me.  All I had to do was get the bins down and she did the rest. I guess I can't really complain about that.
Corrine is settling into college life. As part of the business scholars program, she visits companies once a month or so.  This week they did their first visit to Micron. She needed to dress and act professionally. She seemed to enjoy the field trip.
School is moving along for the rest of us. Hayden one of us HATES school and is really fighting it. Im not going to lie, its been rough. Apparently reading books isn't fun. I think sitting on the couch with a book is GLORIOUS and I can not understand how this is not fun. We are different types of people.
I think this picture sums up the week. I feel well enough to go out and run a few errands. I do not feel well enough to care if her hair is combed or if her clothes match at all. Im pretty sure her shirt is on backwards. What really matters? What matters is we bought cold medicine for Corrine.

Weather report? It was horrifically warm a few days ago, but things are finally feeling fall-ish and I couldn't be more grateful. I am looking forward to soup weather!

No comments: