This part is "disgusting" according to Kate. I think it hurt a lot worse than it looks.
I spent the next few days in bed recovering from a fever, hashimotos, and the normal come down off vacation that always hits me. I am happy to say things are
Sariah and I took some time to do a little school shopping. Apparently she wanted to look a little nicer at seminary and debate classes. She made me laugh more than once during our shopping trip. Nice sun glasses. The tag is especially nice.
It was another week and another blood draw for me. Im getting a little sick of them, but I guess I will keep going.
School is actually happening with minimal complaining this week!! It has been so nice to see the kids productive. There is a lot less fighting and teasing when the kids are deep into math.
Kate assures me school work is still getting done. No one can say I don't support "safe spaces".
Sariah had her first speech and debate class of the school year. She was BEYOND excited to get back into it. I am also excited for her. I pray she finds good friends and has her brain challenged!
I needed to update Haydens wrestling membership/card for the upcoming season. They needed a picture. I suggested fierce intimidating warrior. This is what he gave me for options.
I call this one "Running away warrior."
We finally settled on this one.
He is all registered. I have the fancy team app on my phone. Training starts next week. We are really doing this thing. Speaking of doing things...... Auntie Julie mailed us a game that we got today. The kids would MUCH rather play games than do school work.
Off to another













No comments:
Post a Comment