Thursday, August 8, 2019

Temple Blessings

I love the temple. I have a special love for this temple. It is "our" temple and I have spent many hours at this temple. My children have spent many hours at this temple.
For years now, Corrine has wanted to go to the temple to receive her endowments. She decided this spring she really wanted to go to the temple before her college years started. We were so blessed to go to the temple with her.
I was so blessed to be her escort. There was something that brought us even closer together through this experience.  It was so nice for me to see the temple through her eyes and feel of her spirit there. It was nice to stop the craziness of life and just really enjoy Corrine and the blessing she is in our family.
 
We are so blessed to have such good family and friends to support us. One of the reasons Corrine wanted to go through the temple now, is she was able to have her cousin Andrew attend with her. This was only his 2nd time through so it was fun to see the two of them together sharing this experience.
I have had several thoughts about my family and about the temple. The main thought I keep coming back to is a quote by President Nelson. "Keep on the covenant path." This is all I want for those I love so much. Keep on the path.  Im so thankful for temples and all they represent.

No comments: