Wednesday, March 6, 2019

What?! Its Wednesday again?

How is it Wednesday already? This week I'm grateful for a couple of things.  First, it's MARCH!  Second, it's March! I do have to complain for just a second and say its still snowing though. I'm on the hunt for the dumb groundhog from February and I will shoot him if given the chance.
Corrine and I took a tour of The Lassonde Studios at the University of Utah. It's safe to say their concepts and the general feel spoke to Corrine.  She played with the idea of moving in but the cost was just too much for her poor college student heart to handle.
I still love the new family gospel study at home we are doing. This past week we went to my sisters house. This is how gospel study looked.
My brother in law is teaching self defense classes. Most of the discussions with my family start with self defense discussions.  The lessons almost always end with some kind of YouTube videos.
It is safe to say the last couple of days I have been serious at cracking the homeschooling whip. I earned myself the "meanest mom of the year" award. I need to work on my acceptance speech.  By Tuesday afternoon, Kate was frustrated with math and I found her like this. She told me she was "in her thinking space".
For a couple of weeks now I have been obsessed with emergency preparedness. I will be presenting at an open house about 72 hour kits.  I decided I needed some kind visual for the church activity tonight. My 1st grader (fine I did it) put together these posters. If you can get past the fact that I obviously did not have Corrine help me, maybe you can find some information helpful.

I will be glad when the big presentation is done this evening. Then I can put my 72 hour kits away and go back to not thinking about them anymore. Now, if we can figure out a way to get the snow to go away?

No comments: