Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Roll along

Life keeps comin' at us and all we can do is roll along. This:
Apparently the hit shook up its brains pretty good. It doesn't like to go into park and the check engine light is pretty excited. Ive kind of enjoyed the rental car. While shopping at Costco, I forgot that I had the rental car and needed to get all the stuff home. Im impressed. I think the trunk was something like Marry Poppins purse.... I just kept putting stuff in and it kept taking it. Thank you modern day miracles.
Even small wrecks lead to hours of paperwork and phone calls. The first picture also leads to several days of car shopping. I despise car shopping. We finally came home with this:
We like it. After the car shopping comes the DMV. I went the very end of February and they still had their Christmas tree up. The DMV moves slow. Way slow.
Wait, real life has to continue? Somehow, school must keep going. Hayden learned all about how efficient the government is while hanging out at the DMV with me. Thank heavens for Kates reading program on the computer. She learns something while I make phone calls.
 Have I mentioned Im ready for summer?  For some reason I think life will be much better then.

No comments: