February is my least favorite month. How can it be the shortest month in the year and feel like the longest? I really don't like it. I have very strong feelings about February, actually.
Only thing I can do is to just get through it. Here are a few of the things we did... to just get through it. Hayden had his Blue and Gold. They were asked to decorate a cake. He did 99% of this on his own. Its awesome to learn new skills!
Kate is really becoming more independent and learning new skills.
Sariah taught Kate to how to make a scarf. I was surprised at how much she understood and did on her own!
The month was also filled with sickness. I got a bad case of bronchitis. Keith and Corrine had bad sinus infections. Kate had pneumonia. We did our part to keep the local insta care and pharmacy in business for the month.
I did enjoy working with my presidency planning a party for March 1st. We said we were celebrating the Relief Society's birthday. I was secretly celebrating the first day of March and the death of February.
This is how Hayden has been feeling about math the past couple of days. Its exactly how I feel about February.
Good bye February!! Hello March!!! I promise to be a much happier person for about 11 more months.








No comments:
Post a Comment