Keith and Corrine have been working on their First Robotics Competition robot. They have 6 weeks to build a robot. They basically live in the basement of the Leonardo Museum for 6 weeks. It is usually full of stress, no sleep, and bad food. This year did not disappoint. Im not going to show a lot of pictures (its all top secret) but here is a little recap of what they have been doing the past 6 weeks.
Corrine is really enjoying working with Keith on the robot. When they aren't at the Leo working on the robot, they are home talking about the robot! We are all getting so excited for the competition coming up in March.
I love the group of kids on this robotics team. Their families are like family to me. Im close friends with the parents of most of the kids. These friends have been such a blessing for my family!
I know its a lot of work and long hours. The things my kids have learned and the experiences they have had are so worth it. I will forever be grateful for the people involved with PrototypeX.




No comments:
Post a Comment