Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Extinct fun

I think fun is extinct at my house. I don't like to have fun. It is a good thing Hayden is involved in cub scouts. One of his projects was to study endangered species. I decided to haul the kids to the dinosaur museum. That would be the easiest (for me) way to teach about the topic of extinct fun dinosaurs.  They loved it!
Kate is so scary scared.  She is scared.
Hayden is funny. Good job with the shovel.
We were all alone for just a few precious minutes.  Then, 6 billion field trip kids came in.
This scene made me think of Toy Story. I was just waiting for the dinosaurs to rise up out of the sand. They never did.
Im glad to report that fun is not totally extinct at our house. Its just endangered, and Im willing to live with that.

No comments: