We have had a lot of snow. In one night, we got 7 1/2 inches.
The kids have LOVED it. They don't mind the snow at all.
This winter, we have also enjoyed working on some things for Haydens scouts. He was able to participate in the flag ceremony this month. He also earned a couple more belt loops.
Keith and Corrine have been gone most evenings working on their robot. I have tried to find productive things to work on while they are gone. I decided to tackle that pile of messy cook books. I can't believe Im showing you this. The bin is FULL of papers of things I've printed off of pinterest. There were also an alarming amount of recipes written on the backs of envelopes.
I have fixed my disgusting cookbook shelf.
When it gets too cold, we come inside and practice spelling. Not bad for a 4 year old. (she spelled ELEPHANT.... if you can't tell)
I like school work. I like spelling words. I also like spring. Im ready for the snow to go away.








No comments:
Post a Comment