I had such a nice birthday! My friend, Brenda, took me out for lunch. It was so nice to visit and enjoy the conversation and beautiful weather. I should have taken a picture. Oops. I came home to these beautiful flowers from my friend Betsy. It was so very nice of her to bring these to me! I love them!
Corrine made my birthday cake! She is getting pretty good at this cake decorating thing.
I have been talking about getting a new rug for the family room area for about a year now. We went rug shopping. I know, super exciting. There was some debate on what to get, but finally reasonable heads prevailed and we ended up with this:
It was such a nice weekend for a birthday and our 22nd anniversary. We were able to start getting a little bit of yard work done. The kids enjoyed being outside and have spent many hours out there! It has been great!
Our neighbors have invited Sariah and Hayden to come ride horses in the afternoon. The kids are more than willing to help exercise these horses. Saturday the neighbors were practicing roping. Hayden thought he would take a try at it....We are reading Little Britches as a family. Between this book and the neighbors, Im guessing trick riding is the next step. The step after that is a trip to the ER.
Keith had to fix the excursion, which isn't as much fun as playing outside. Corrine got to be daddies helper for the very long 13 hours in the garage. She did a great job and learned a lot!
Im so glad its spring time. Have I mentioned I LOVE this time of year?

1 comment:
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤Looks like you are all having fun and doing great things out there ^_^ and I'm so excited that you're reading Little Britches! I love that book! Best of luck to the riders and I hope they stay safe:)
Post a Comment