We had church at 11 and so Keith and I decided that we would wait and open presents until after church. Everyone slept in till about 8:45. What a great Christmas morning! Little kids are so much fun at Christmas time. Its the simple things that keep them so happy.
Hayden seemed pretty happy with all he got. He really likes the erector set.
He was surprised by the REAL tools he got.
Corrine is questioning our judgment as parents.... we just gave Hayden a real saw. Seems dangerous.
Sariah was drunk with happiness at the amount of Legos she got. This girl LOVES her some Legos.
She got a lot of Legos. I really should buy stock in that company.
Corrine was drunk with happiness at the amount of clothes she got. Boring gift? She thinks not. I did have to have a large number of books, and EV3 and other necessary school items under the tree. Keith got some things for
Please note that its the COMMERCIAL sized mixer. Its huge. (Come on, say it like The Donald) The motor is UGE. Think of the UGE amount of cookies I can make!! This is our new robot Dash. He is super cute. I wondered if this would be dumb purchase, but I really like Dash.
I will admit I was a little nervous spending our first Christmas without Jakob. I was worried about him being homesick. Jakob was able to call us and we talked for exactly 30 minutes. No kidding, he had a timer and had to watch it closely. He sounded great! The kids all talked at the same time when we put him on speaker phone. There was so much excitement in the air!
After a few minutes, we were able to really talk to Jakob and ask him questions about how things are going for him. He sounds happy and he is really loving the MTC. He was able to go to the Mexico City Temple. He said it was great! He liked to point out several times that the weather is warm and the palm trees are beautiful.
I love Christmas! We went to church and then came home and spent the rest of the day as a family.
I loved watching the girls practice with the selfie stick! Haa haa!
Merry Christmas!!














No comments:
Post a Comment