Monday, December 5, 2016
Christmas Letter 2016
This is Kate. (this is Kates version of the year)We went to robots. Daddies team won. Staying in a hotel is good. (moms clarification... The robots team competed in SLC, Colorado and Idaho. We won the regional in Idaho!) We went to Michigan. It is a long way away and you have to go all night. I liked the sleeping bag and going swimming. (at the lake) I didn't like getting blood out my nose. That was not fun. Jakob went on his mission. I really miss him. Jakob likes to play the pinano. (he did leave, and I miss him as well) Corrine goes camping and to classes. (She went on a backpacking trip to Philmont and took drivers ed) She goes to speech and debate. She learns about things we have to know for school. Corrine doesn't do really good at driving. (she isn't too bad) Sariah likes to go to art class. She likes to read and make scarves. She goes to church with Corrine (and the rest of us) and robots with Hayden. Hayden goes to robots with Sariah. (they are on an FLL team) He likes to go to scouts. He stays home more than everyone else. He has to learn about stuff for school. Kate stays home all the time (she probably does) and likes to do school. She helps mom get food. She likes to watch tv with Hayden. Dad goes to work. He plays wii with us. He helps us go to stores (if she means Lowes, then yes). He takes care of us. Mom goes to stores. (is that all I do?) She stays home with us. She likes to print school pages for us to do. Mom likes to feed us. She goes to meetings (RS pres, so yes, she is right). Mom likes to hold me. (yes I do). Merry Christmas! (We want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope you enjoy the spirit of Christmas. We are so grateful for our Savior and for the peace that only He can bring to our lives)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment