Please tell me that you have a weakness. I have several. There are a few things that I just can not say no to. First, Im a sucker for legos. I think legos are great. They encourage building, creativity, imaginations, and cooperation(mostly). They are one of the very few "toys" I don't mind buying.... after I rob a bank.
Kates face looking at Hayden is hilarious.
Im a sucker for this face. Its a problem. I can't tell her no very often. I don't know if its because she is so cute and so funny or if its because Im so tired. Actually, I do know. Im tired.
I love a good case lot sale. I get giddy. Really. The case lot sale adds are like looking through the Christmas catalogs for kids. I save up for months. I can't pass up a good case lot sale. Ever.
Today we spent A LOT of time in Provo. While we were killing time, the kids BEGGED me to drive past the MTC and the temple. I can't say no to that.
Im totally addicted to books. I LOVE books. Not all books are good... but I love GOOD books. These are the ones Im reading right now. No, that's not the naughty Shades of Grey book. I just finished the one in this picture. Its about a Russian Concentration/Work camp in WWII. Yes, Im working on the New Testament. We have been told to study Peter, James and John. I figured I should get around to following that council. The younger kids and I are reading the Rush Revere books in between Haydens book club books. And yes... that is a Cadburry Egg. I don't like the "real" ones... but Im a big sucker for the chocolate and caramel ones. MMMM.... Caramel.....
You would think I can't tell super heros no. But, I can. I think they are cute and they are pretty super... but I do tell them no. When they want to turn the entire basement into their secret lair, I have to say no. Does that make me a villain? Im pretty sure it does.


No comments:
Post a Comment