Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Groups.

 Group A is Jakob and Corrine. Yesterday Corrine started her first "real" job. She is working at the same place Jakob is... so now I get TWO professional bathroom cleaners and vacuum experts. Its going to be fantastic. Now I expect Corrines bathroom to be spotless all of the time.  Oh, I digress.  Corrine started working.  These two do a lot together.  They go to stake dances together.  They are on the same robotics team. They go to mutual together. They go to the temple every Tuesday morning together. Jakob even smuggled Corrine into a seminary morning-side to listen to Hank Smith.... Corrines very favorite speaker.  Now, they work together.
Because of Jakob and Corrine being gone a lot, Hayden and Sariah are spending a lot of time together.  They tend to be Group B. They do school together, play together, read together, and go to Tae Kwon Do together.
Poor little Kate spends a lot of time being my team mate. She and I are Group C.  Once and a while we let Keith join our group. Kate goes shopping with me when the other groups are busy. She and I are pretty good buddies. I have a pretty cute team mate.

No comments: