I trimmed the roses, have read a lot of books, and watched more TV than is healthy. Because the last Saturday of build season was Valentines day, the kids and I went to robots for a couple of hours. I can't wait until I can post some video and pictures of the robot! Its pretty darn cool!! Kate was very tired. I have video of the robot and all you can hear is Kate screaming in the background.
Eventually she calmed down and played a little soccer... with a basketball.
The other kids enjoy robots.
Keith took a turn driving the robot.... I think he enjoyed it!
I've also spent a lot of time researching wood flooring, kitchen counter tops, and paint for the walls. Maybe I've spent too much time at home looking at the walls. Maybe Keith needs to come home before I spend more money then we've got.
No comments:
Post a Comment