Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Kids Pictures

Im cheap.  Or, rather, I have a budget and have to be careful how much money I spend. I intended to get professional pictures of the kids this year, but things just didn't work out. Schedules and budget never came together.  My sister and I got the brilliant idea of attempting to do photos at home. We bought a black sheet, white sheet and grey blanket to use as back drops.  Um, ya... pictures went as they always do. A DISASTER. The lighting was terrible. We tried shop lights, but it just didn't seem to work.  Kids lost interest quickly. I wanted to post a few of the pictures...... some I really like... some... well...here are some light issue ones:





 This one isn't too bad. Its mostly cute.
 I like this one a lot.
 Whats with this face?
 This is just weird on a lot of levels. Lighting is way wrong.  Jakob looks like a ventriloquist holding his puppet. Strange-ness.
 The kids were all excited about doing this picture. I like it. They LOVE it.
 This looks like a 3 headed purple monster or something. They look like they are all wearing the same dress... not the same looking dress.... but one large continuous dress for all 3 heads.
Im not sure what the answer is for pictures. I know we need them.  I love them when I have them. EVERYWHERE was booked the entire month of December. I made a valiant attempt. You will see the few passable pictures off to your right.

1 comment:

heyjackieday said...

try messing with the lighting with picasa. It's a free download photo editing software and I love it. You can take alot of the too-much-light out.