Tuesday, December 25, 2012

CHRISTMAS!!!!

Christmas blew up all over my house!!!  Christmas was a big hit around our house.  We liked it so much, we plan on doing it again in a year.   Kate woke us up at 5:00am.  Then 5:30am. Then 6:00am. By 6:30 she had been patient enough and wanted breakfast.   This year for Christmas WE WOKE THE KIDS UP at 6:45.   I think everyone is pleased with their gifts.  We have a family tradition of opening a family game and playing it on Christmas eve. This year I couldn't help myself. I got 2 games. We became addicted to the game Dominion over the summer (thanks Hales family.) We got 2 expansion games for Christmas. This is Jakob and Keith figuring out the new games so we could play them. Highly recommend them.
Keith got a pillow. I know. Don't get all jealous on me. In my defense it was a very expensive Sleep Number pillow and its supposed to cure all his ills.  It had better work.  He also got this book about killing zombies or something like that.
 I got a book that explains photoshop. I needed it.  I haven't read it yet... but pretty soon my pictures are going to be AMAZING.  Please don't hold your breath, I don't want to be responsible.  I also got a cook book (Im addicted to those things), a Belgian waffle maker, a scarf and some movies. I said a few times this morning "IM MAKIN" WAFFLES".  It was required.   Jakob only asked for 2 things. A guitar and a very specific book . He didn't think he was going to get the guitar. I was SO EXCITED for him to open it.
 Yep, thats the dictionary, school books, and a copy of the constitution in the background. Not going to crop those things out :)     Jakob had to improvise his own music stand for the guitar books we got him.
Um, ya... look at the title of the book Jakob requested.  (Its the Utah Driver Handbook)

Corrine didn't ask for anything in particular for Christmas this year.  She told me she trusted me. I got her legos. Its always a safe move with Corrine.   I also decided to get her a camera. She has taken about 1,000 pictures since this morning. Im not kidding.
Sariah asked for "An M3 player".   I couldn't find any of those, so I got her an MP3 player instead.  She LOVES it.  Its been hilarious watching her dance and sing to herself.
She also got Legos... again, never a bad move.
Hayden got angry birds stuff.  LOTS of angry birds stuff.  (note the shirt as well)  You build the things and it has a catipult and you can shoot birds at it.  Its pretty cool!  This has kept him busy most of the day!

Kate got a "jumper" thing.  She LOVES it.... mostly. Jakob said she looks like the nucleus in an atom.  I think she will like it more when she can touch the floor and really get jumping in it.  Note the box we had to put under her feet!


Merry Christmas!   We have had a great day and we are so blessed!!

No comments: