Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Letter.... of sorts

Here is our official Christmas letter.  I decided to let the kids write the letter. I was curious about what they would say about each other.  Here goes.
Kate: When I asked Kate about her family she just smiled and squealed. Im going to assume she loves us all and she is very glad to be here.  Im pretty sure she would add.... give me a bottle and hold me all the time.
Hayden said this about the others:
Kate: she likes to scream a lot.
Sariah: she is nice and plays with me.
Corrine: she does school work. She plays pretend Minecraft with me. I love her!
Jakob: he is nice because he is my brother.
Mom: mom does the dishes and helps me with school... most of the time.
Dad: Oh I love daddy! He goes to work because that is what he does.
Sariah said this about the others:
Kate:She screams a lot trying to learn to use her voice.
Hayden: He is very funny but some times he teases me a lot.
Corrine: She likes to craft.  She has crafting stuff all over down stairs.
Jakob: He always goes to seminary. He also reads a lot.
Mom: She is the best mom ever. Some times the kids fight a lot. I don't think we should fight.
Dad: He goes to work. On Saturdays he gets to stay home but we have to work. Dad plays the wii with us. He likes to tickle us.
Corrine said this about the others:
Kate: Cutest, chubbiest, person EVER! Screeches a lot and she loves to play.
Hayden: He is very energetic, way small, and he likes being a big brother.
Sariah: She loves to play pretend. She also got baptized the beginning of 2012. She is very happy.
Jakob: Spends free time on computer or kindle. He switched piano teachers to a more advanced teacher.He is a good big brother.
Mom: Best mom ever! She runs us around everywhere and deals with us. She home schools us and I love her.
Dad: He is very hard working. He is the best dad ever! He loves us a lot and does nice things for us. I love him!
Jakob said this about the others:
Kate: I can't believe she is 6 months old! (a half a year!) She enjoys spitting, screaming, drooling, and puking. She thinks she is as big as everyone else.
Hayden: He started kindergarten and he says its too easy. He enjoys being my shadow and he likes to watch me do stuff.
Sariah: She is always happy. She is in the 3rd grade and I think she likes school.
Corrine: She will be 12 in a month. It seems weird that she will be going to mutual with me. She likes to color and can use anything to make a craft.
Mom: I passed mom up.. Im taller!!!   She is extremely busy, and she always seems to be taking me places. She should let me drive so I can take myself to places.
Dad: He likes to do lots of projects. Because of him, I have memorized the insides of most of our cars. He is busy as executive secretary. ( I thought Sunday was a day of rest!)
Mom& Dad
Kate (6 mo): Born in June. We are so glad she is in our family! She is a good baby. Because of her, we have realized just how old we really are.
Hayden (5): He is funny. Hayden is very smart and loves to work. The boy wanted to haul firewood for his birthday activity. We talked him into riding 4-wheelers instead.  He also started piano lessons and loves it. He loves Tae Kwon Do and its perfect for him.
Sariah(9 day after Christmas): She is always very happy. She has really progressed in school this year. She is a great helper with the baby. She loves activity days, crafting with Corrine, reading, and Tae Kwon Do.
Corrine(11): Corrine is Kates second mom. She would rather play with Kate than do anything else. Corrine is excited to go into young womens, she likes Tae Kwon Do, playing piano, and she is very good to help with the younger kids.
Jakob(14): Jakob is taller than Camille. He is also very busy with school, Tae Kwon Do, piano lessons, piano recitals/competitions, and seminary. He also became an Eagle Scout. Jakob is a great help with the kids and with Keiths many projects. 

We have been busy with a new baby, church callings, running kids to many activities, chickens, a cow, 3 dogs, work, laundry, and all that comes with living a great life. We are so blessed! We want to wish you a Merry Christmas. We are grateful to count you as family and friends.

1 comment:

Gabrielle Kim said...

What a cute way to do the Christmas letter. I am in absolute denial that your kids are as big/old as they say they are. Once Kate can communicate clearly she can begin the takeover of the entire world...right now she's working her home base!