Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cupcakes and other fun stuff

I have been on a cupcake making kick.  Actually, its been a cupcake decorating kick. The girls and I are addicted to the tv show "Cake Boss" and we went to a cupcake decorating class at our wards Super Saturday.  We aren't exactly ready for our own tv show yet. The family is enjoying the spoils of my failures.
I like taking Kates picture. I know that she won't stay little for long, so Im trying to capture every moment. Besides that, she is cute.
But something tells me she is getting sick of the camera in her face.
Kate has been a little clingy. By a little, I mean A LOT. Keith spent the day helping me with her. Kate helped Keith with some minor home projects. I think they make a pretty good team.
Hayden had some friends over while their mom went to a funeral. I thought this was pretty cute. I asked him "whats your friends name?" He said "I don't know, but he is my BFF"  (for the record, his name is Cannon)
I've decided all we need in this life is cupcakes, a husband that helps, and a BFF.

1 comment:

Betsy Fox said...

That is a great picture of Hayden and Cannon. And today I'm with you-- cupcakes, helping husband and bff. And can I throw a Sunday nap in the mix as well?