Wednesday, November 7, 2012

2012 Election

I need to write some of my thoughts today.  You don't have to read it or agree with me.

First of all, don't tell me I can't be sad. Don't tell me "its not that big of deal." It is a huge deal. This is about good and evil. This is about God given freedoms.

As I see it, freedom loving, honest, and independent people are the minority in this country. I believe this country began under Gods protection. I believe that, as the scriptures say, as long as the people in this country love God, they will be blessed. At the democratic convention, God was denied three times. This same democratic party won yesterday. I see that as a loss for those that believe in God. I believe in God. I will stand with God because it is RIGHT.

I don't see how Obama care will ever go away. I believe that we need to care for the needy. But, forcing me to care is not how God intended us to do that. Forcing me to pay for birth control or abortions is taking away my freedoms. I do not believe in abortions. I do not believe that I should have to pay for any of anyone elses medical care. I lost a little bit of freedom for good last night. I will care for others because my God asks me to. I will care for others because it is RIGHT.

Obama lies. I don't care what you say or what you believe. He lies. I don't think we should have a president that lies. He is not a role model. I do not want my children to be like him. I blame the media. They refuse to find the truth.  If they stumble upon the truth, they refuse to shed light on the truth. I will continue to teach my children the importance of telling the truth, even if the president does not tell the truth. I will speak the truth. I will spread the truth.  I will seek the truth because it is RIGHT.

The need for a strong work ethic died yesterday. I have been teaching my children that those who work hard will be rewarded. That is no longer true.  People now want the blessings or the "rewards" to be fair.  Some how, its only ok to want the rewards of hard work to be 'fair' but not the work load. Now there is no incentive to work hard. Now I will teach my kids to work hard because it is RIGHT.

I believe we have two things to blame/watch out for. First, the education system. Children are not taught specifically about the constitution. Now it is a passing paragraph in a dusty history book. If children are lucky they get a chapter on the constitution. Instead of learning that our country was founded on God, we have denied God. We are more worried about being politically correct than being right.  Second, I blame the media. They fall all over themselves to protect this president. We now have members of our military dead and the media will not tell the story. The president ignored their cries for help. I will try to seek for truth and teach my children what is RIGHT.

Yesterday three states legalized gay marriage. A couple of states also legalized drugs. That is not right. I will always stand for what is right. Gay marriage is wrong. Drugs are wrong.  I will always stand up for what is RIGHT.

I know that God has a plan. I know that those who are on Gods side will be blessed. I know that things feel dark right now. Thats because it is. We are in a war. Sometimes we forget that we are still fighting the same war that started before time began. Its always darkest before the good side wins. If we stand with God and all that the prophets teach, we will be blessed. No matter what the world says or teaches or does, we will be RIGHT.

1 comment:

Gabrielle Kim said...

Well said Camille. I used to doubt that we would be persecuted for our beliefs, well not anymore. We may not be the majority - but if we stand together we will be more powerful! God is on our side, but much will be asked of each of us! We will get through this and our children are stronger than we are!