Monday, September 10, 2012
Run, run, run
Run, run, run as fast as you can! I run. I run a lot. I run fast. I've been known (shocking) to break the speed limit while running. I wanted to document my running just for training purposes. I run Jakob to seminary. I run to seminary to pick up Jakob. I run Jakob to piano lessons. I run to pick up Jakob from piano lessons. I run Jakob to scouts. I run Jakob to other activities such as game night or a temple trip. I run Jakob to his own tae kwon do lessons. I run to pick up Jakob from tae kwon do. I run Jakob and Corrine to book club. I run to pick up Jakob and Corrine from book club. I run Corrine, Sariah & Hayden to their piano lessons. I run to pick them all up from piano. I run Corrine and Sariah to their tae kwon do lessons. I run to pick up Corrine and Sariah from tae kwon do. I run Corrine to activity days. I run to pick up Corrine from activity days. I run Sariah to activity days. I run to pick up Sariah from activity days. I run Sariah to book club. I run to pick up Sariah from book club. I run Hayden to tae kwon do. I run to pick up Hayden from tae kwon do. I run to doctors appointments. I run to the grocery store.... some times 2 times a day! I run to Lowes. I run to the library. I run to do visiting teaching. I run to church. I run things to Keith while he is at church. I run to the bank. I run to the post office. I wonder if I should log the miles I run each week. Im sure Im marathon material. The only thing I have wondered while doing all of this running.... why haven't I lost weight?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ever heard this song? "We LOVE the BUS!" Hahahahaha.
Seriously, I feel your pain. Last year with preschool, Kindergarten, and regular school with no other activities was horrible enough.
I hear you! I always think I should make better use of the time I spend in the care with books on tape, but I usually don't. One thing I do like is strapping the little boys in their carseats and not having to chase them around:)
Post a Comment