Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Kids and Kids

Our neighbors goat had babies. Keith and I were actually at their house when the goats were born! It was so exciting.  The kids have been begging for a week to go see the baby goats. We finally did last night for our family home evening activity.  The baby goats are so cute!

Yes, I noticed the girls were in matching shirts. They do that a lot. These happen to be their homeschool shirts for the year. I digress. Aren't the goats cute?!
 Hayden laughed and laughed because the goats were trying to eat his pants. 

Thank you SO MUCH Brad and Kay for letting us come see your baby goats. That was the most exciting thing our kids have done in a long time. They LOVED it. The ice cream was a pretty big hit as well.
The kids and Keith all want to get a goat. If we did, it would be a little pygmy goat like these. They are very small... the size of our dogs. :) Im not sure I want a goat. I already have a cow, 12 chickens, a rooster, 3 dogs, and 5 kids of my own. Im worn out.

I think the goats are so very cute. My kid is very cute too.

1 comment:

Kay said...

You're welcome! Any time! Hopefully things will get back to "normal" around here! I may or may not be able to post this comment since I am having a hard time proving I am not a robot. What the heck is that first word?! And of course it's not like the second option is much better!