The boys always like to crowd around the computers. Most of the parents try to get the boys to do something other than computers, but grown ups like to talk and catch up.... needless to say we don't do a very good job keeping an eye on kids. So, the computer babysits. I never actually admitted that.
This is Keiths brother Rob, his awesome wife Jaci, and Keiths sister Karen. We love these guys!
I think this is funny... the swing is all filled up with grown ups. I doubt a wal mart swing could do that. Gotta love the nuclear safe swing set.
Any excuse for ice cream is a good one. We figured company coming is a great way to justify "make your own banana splits" night.
I had a momentary lapse of common sense and bought the boys swords. I know, not the smartest. But, they were foam. And the kids LOVED, LOVED them. I might be the coolest aunt and mother around.
Julie brought us silly hats. This was a hit with everyone except Keith and Mike. Mike did get his on, but he wasn't as happy as the kids were. Keith only got his on with a lot of help from his sister. I have photographic evidence, but I have been threatened that I must never, ever share such evidence. We all wore our hats into the hospital to visit Grandpa Schramm. Yes, I did. I wore my hat from the parking lot all the way into his room. Thank you.
This is Hayden and Samuel. They are very scary. Very.
No comments:
Post a Comment