Bluffdale city is a great place to live. We love it here. We just added another reason to love living in Bluffdale. Someone must have heard about our poor, deprived children. Since we will not take our kids to a parade.... Bluffdale city brought the parade to us.
Saturday morning we woke up to lots of sirens. It was very concerning. I ran outside with Sariah to see what was going on. There, going down the street... right next to my very own property... was a very large American flag and a tank. I have learned that flags and tanks mean parades. I yelled for the kids to get out of bed and they enjoyed their first parade.... on our very own side walk in pajamas. This was the best thing to have ever happened to us.
One of our favorite stores is IFA. If you are going to live in a farming community, you have to like IFA and tractors. This parade did not disappoint. As the IFA float went past, Corrine yelled "IFA, we LOVE IFA!!". Yes, yes, we do.
Hayden figured out that people were throwing candy. At him! He could have all the candy he could pick up. After about the 3rd entry, he was jumping up and down and yelling "candy! candy!". The kids got more candy than they have ever gotten on Halloween. I wonder if we can work something like a parade going down my street for Halloween. I'll have to talk to my city officials.
No comments:
Post a Comment