Tuesday, July 5, 2011

We can do that at home!



Im going to call this post "uh, we can do that at home" since thats what I said... a lot at the childrens museum. First off, we had a lot of fun. The kids were totally fascinated with things that we already do at home. I don't get it. Why don't they get that excited about their regular chores?

First, we have lots of tools at our house. All of you know this since you helped us move them all a year ago. I guess these tools are better.



Second, we do lots of shopping. My grocery budget can prove that. Why was this better? I think it is the tiny grocery carts. Maybe its because I wasn't screaming "stop touching that".



Third, we have a water pump at home. We actually have 2. One is used to water the chicken and garden. The other is used to get water for the sheep. This one is better. Maybe its because this one is bright red. I think I'll paint ours and see how excited the kids get.



Fourth, we have 17 chickens at home. They have a nice LARGE coop. They have lots of room to play. They are alive. They give us eggs. So... why are these more fun to play with? Maybe its because they aren't chasing the kids looking for scraps of food?



Fifth, we go to the bank. We use the little teller tube things that suck your money away. Why is this one better? I guess I've never sent balls into the bank machine. Maybe I'll try and let you know which one really is better.