Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fathers Day and Splash Pad

Corrine wanted to pay for Keiths fathers day gift with her own money. The only problem was... she had no money. She wanted to do extra chores for cashola. I had her mow the front lawn. Don't you just love her boots? Those are her "chicken" boots... but she wears them for all kinds of outside work. She had never mowed the lawn before and it proved to be a lot harder than she ever thought. I was proud of her... she did it! She bought Keith... you guessed it... a tie!







Last week we decided that we needed to have more fun. So, we went to the Riverton Splash Pad. It was totally closed and had construction tape all around it. Because the were already in swim suits I had to follow through and find a splash pad... and find it quick. Thankfully, Herriman has one as well. I thought it was still a little cold since we went at 7:30 at night... but the kids didn't seem too bothered. Welcome Summer!! FINALLY!!!





1 comment:

Kay said...

Man, I have so much catch up to do on my blog too! May or may not happen! Can you send me pics of my kids at the splash pad too, since I am not nearly as good a mom as you are and did not bring my camera!