
I asked him what he wanted for his birthday cake and he said "I want chocolate cake, with chocolate on top, with chocolate candy on top of that." So, thats what we did. The kid LOVES chocolate!
Sariah made Hayden a cell phone. Hayden is always using the calculator as a phone, so Sariah felt like she needed to fix that. She made it with a little help from dad.
Hadyen was so excited to work with dad today. He got up early and got on his "working" clothes so they could go outside and work on some project. His favorite thing to do is work. Don't you love the levis?
Corrine made Hayden a dagger. I question the wisdom of this gift. Hayden LOVES it. She made it all by her self. It's made out of wood scraps... hopefully thats not too dangerous.
Hayden asked for tools and underwear. Yep, undies. So, here is a package of toy story, Incredibles, and Wallie underwear. I don't understand getting excited about this... but since he is all potty trained, I don't complain!
Hayden wanted tools so he could work with dad. Hayden was pretty excited about getting his own work bench and tools. When he got it all opened and put together he said "I think tools are just great!" I think that's the same thing Keith says when he gets tools.
Hayden, we love you so much and we are so grateful you are a part of our family. You are such a good boy and a blessing in our lives!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Hayden! It is a little hard to believe that he's not a "baby" anymore. We love you!
Post a Comment