Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Coolest part of the Museum

The childrens museum has all kinds of cool things. This post will be all about the coolest parts. They have a new studio and the kids got to be news people. Sariah enjoyed being the weather-girl. She did a great job. Im a little mad she called for rain on the 4th. I had hoped she would be wrong since most of the weather guys are wrong. Guess she called it better than they did.





These are very cute news anchors.





This is a very serious news anchor. We take the news very seriously at our house.



The helicopter was also one of the highlights. It was pretty neat! I hope this was the only time my kids will ever be in the helicopter... unless they become a pilot or nurse.










My personal favorite at the museum was the giant games they had. They had large pool balls and dominos. I thought they were so much fun. It would be cool to have the dominos in the basement. Im not sure I want the pool balls downstairs. If someone else wants to get some, we would love to come play with you.







Hayden is convinced he has "THE FORCE". You know, the star wars kind of power. If you have seen that car commercial where the boy thinks he has the force... you know what Im living with. DAILY. If you haven't seen it, let me know and I'll get it for you. Anyway, Hayden "forces" doors open at the grocery store. Having "the force" requires certain concentration and a very specific stance. At the childrens museum he discovered he could "force" the umbrella to move. Im sure it had nothing to do with Sariah turning the fan on and off.

2 comments:

Kay said...

The giant dominoes and pool balls are pretty cute. I haven't seen them before, they must be new. Mind you last time I went was a year ago....

Kay said...

Hayden with the force is hilarious! I love it! I love that every time we go out he uses it! He is a cute kid!