Hayden enjoys working outside with dad. His favorite thing is to work hard. The hard part is finding something he can do.
Sariah enjoyed having the trampoline back!! It was in storage most of the summer last year because of the move.
Corrine also enjoyed the trampoline. She helped me get most of it put together.
Jakob enjoys playing with fire. He was more than willing to burn the weeds and keep an eye on the fire.
Keith enjoys riding the tractor. This is the ONLY way to do yard work!! This is also the best way to dig holes. We have fruit trees coming in a few days, so he got all the holes dug for the orchard.
I enjoy watching our chickens roam the yard. I have decided one of my favorite things to do is watch the chickens out the kitchen window while I do the dishes. I also enjoy the eggs.
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great day, and accomplished WAY more then we seemed to....hmmmm, maybe it is the tractor? ;)
Post a Comment