Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

I can not believe it is the end of April and Easter is done. We had the big Easter egg hunt at Grandma Schramm's house on Saturday. I kind of forgot to take my camera. But, the kids had a blast and came out with more than enough sugar. Trust me, it happened. We did another east egg hunt at Grandma Cain's house on Sunday. I remembered my camera. Here are the kids hunting around for lots and lots of eggs.









My brother and sister in law brought their rabbits to the Easter egg hunt. The rabbit got WAY more love than it wanted. Run, bunny, run!!!



This is my grandma. I love her so much! She is the last of my grandparents and we were so blessed to have her at Easter dinner. Isn't she cute?! I want to be like her when I grow up.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Nice pics Camille! I totally have been too busy to post anything! I think I am going to have to start getting up earlier! Yes your grandma is cute. And so are your kids! :) Glad you had such a nice Easter!