I know I am supposed to work on having a house of order. This past week I have felt like everything is out of control and there is no order in my life at all. It was kind of a bad week. My control freakishness went crazy on Saturday and I needed to order something. So, I cleaned out my pantry. The rest of my house is still a disaster, but I hope to work on that the next week or two. So for now, I have a pantry of order. Hopefully it can be good enough. Now, when I crave some order and control, I go stand in the pantry. With the door shut and the light off.

2 comments:
Looks great. Now come do mine!
Love it! I will have to come check it out and get a closer look! Looks fantastic! I desperately need to do something with mine, something more MONK-like...
Post a Comment