Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mother Daughter Party

Our ward Relief Society had a mother daughter tea party last night. The girls were so excited!! Sariah asked me several times a day when it would be time for the party.




Because Im crazy, I decided two days before the party that I would sew some skirts for the girls. It wouldn't have been so crazy, if I didn't have other things to do those two days!





Im in the relief society presidency, and so I had a lot of work to do to help get ready. I didn't do as much as the councilor over relief society activities... Im tired... so I'll bet she is just down right dead! I had to make 144 chicken sandwiches. You can see my sandwiches in the food pictures. I think they turned out pretty well. One lady wanted to pay me to make my rolls, so that made me feel pretty good.





1 comment:

Kay said...

See how cute you all look! That was so much fun, but I bet you are glad it is all over!