
This is my birthday cake. Jakob made the cake and Corrine decorated it. They did a great job and went to great lengths to make sure I didn't see the cake before it was time to blow out the candles.

Jakob babysat the kids while I went shopping. I wanted some new shoes. I found these great shoes. I love them. Keith hates them. Im pretty sure I will be wearing them every chance I get. Aren't they fantastic??

My very good friend, Kay, made us dinner last night so I wouldn't have to cook dinner on my birthday. Then, she and her family took us out to my new favorite place. Its called Menchies and they have frozen yogurt and all kinds of goodies to put on top. Im pretty sure we will be going back for our anniversary tomorrow.




Don't look too close at the picture of Kay and I. I needed some make up... and maybe not a picture so close up.... because you can't see me wearing my fabulous shoes.
3 comments:
AHHHH! Don't look too close at me either! Did I really look that bad last night!??! Sheesh and you were all seen in public with me looking like that?!?!?!? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY TWIN-BUT-TOTALLY-OPPOSITE! LOVE YOU!
Hey...I love the shoes! They are DARLING!!! Happy Birthday buddy!!!
Happy Birthday! I LOVE the shoes. I have 2 pairs just like them, and they are my absolute favorite - you won't regret the purchase, plus you can wear them with jeans, or even as church shoes!
Post a Comment