
Part of testing is this question and answer portion. The masters will ask questions and we need to answer them. Hayden had three questions. The first two were about Tae Kwon Do and he got those perfectly. The third question was "what is your phone number?" We practiced and practiced that before testing. When Master Kim asked him that question, Haydens answer was "I do not know the letters for that number." It was pretty funny. I guess we need to work a little more on the letters for the number.
After testing, we get to break a board. This is Hayden getting ready to break his board. He did a great job and was very pleased with himself.


After Haydens testing, Keith and I had our testing for our yellow belts. We were so nervous. I was sick but I figured if Sariah could test sick, I didn't have much of an excuse. At the beginning of Tae Kwon Do we have this little thing that we recite. I had to lead it for testing!!! Oh my goodness! That did not help at all with my nerves. This is me leading it.

We had to pass off our one step sparring. This is Keith hitting me and then the next picture is me hitting him. Its nice to know the proper technique to hit Keith now.


This is us with our broken boards (yes, I broke mine... after a few attempts) Master Schroder and Master Kim. See if you can guess which one is which. Master Kim is my brother in law. Thank you so much for letting us take Tae Kwon Do Master Kim. We love it so much and the entire family has so much fun doing it!!! Thank you!
1 comment:
I like the pictures how fun! You can tell how much you have lost in your TKD clothes too! I am so inspired by you! :)
Post a Comment