Monday, February 14, 2011

The Symphony

Happy Valentines Day! The three older kids and I went to the symphony today. I know... so fancy and sophisticated! We went with our school group as a field trip. The kids really enjoyed it and their favorite part (and mine) was when they played the Harry Potter music. To quote Corrine... "it sounded so real... like it would on a cd!". Here are a couple of pictures to mark the fancy event.



The girls admired the fancy lights. If you go to a fancy event.. you expect fancy lights.




We really enjoyed the symphony. The conductor was really good with the kids and we were all glad we felt well enough to attend. Thank you Gabrielle for babysitting Hayden so everyone else in the fancy building could enjoy as well.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Oh that is nice! There are so many pluses to doing homeschool, I am really wanting to start, but I need to give Eden at least another year in school... I want to go somewhere with fancy lights too!