Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Birthday present

My (Camille) Birthday is Sunday. I wanted a sewing machine. Sad the things we get excited about as we get older. I enjoy listening to talk radio. I like to watch TV with my blanket. I think I really am getting old. Im getting older much faster than I thought I would. I find myself saying things like "oh, my knee" or "what, what did you say?". Its sad really. These things are happening too fast. Inside, Im not old. Im cool. Im young. Im up with the latest trends. Ok, I've never been cool or up on the latest trends. But, I was young... once. See, Im even rambling like an old lady, I wanted to tell you about a sewing machine. I wanted a sewing machine. My sewing machine came via Fed Ex yesterday. It was a very happy day for all of the females in the house. I had to get sewing something right away. Well, I wanted to make sure the machine worked... I HAD to start sewing right away. So, last night I made skirts for the girls. We love our "spring" skirts. The girls (especially Sariah) would rather wear a skirt. So, here is a picture of the project I did last night with my new birthday sewing machine. Maybe, when Im done sewing doll skirts, I can get around to making some for myself... which is why I wanted the sewing machine to begin with.

4 comments:

Jenny Cain said...

oh no! I listen to talk radio, and ask people to repeat themselves too! I'm prematurely old too!!!

All for J's said...

Nice try..You are not old! Cute skirts Camille! It's exciting to see your talents. I dream of someday being able to sew. Enjoy your new toy

Dana said...

Those are so cute!

Just me! said...

Adorable!! And Happy Birthday a few days early!!
P.S. I can verify you were young once. I got your back sista!