On Friday we planted the first part of the garden. We got the peas, potatoes, and carrots in. Now we just wait for the weeds to take over! We also got the trampoline and the tetherball up and going. We are officially ready for summer now that its going to snow this weekend.
Saturday (today) we had so much fun. We went "diggin'" (which is how we say get the jeep stuck), shooting, and a little rock crawling in the jeep. It was such a good day and the kids did so well. We did take the dvd player and a lot of treats... pretty sure that helped. (thank you Disney). Anyway... here are a few pictures of the day.
These are of the kids shooting. Jakob is a really good shot. Corrine is getting pretty good herself. Don't mess with those kids! Corrine wants to save her money up for a pink gun she saw at the gun store. And, if you are wondering Keith and I shot too. Keith is always a good shot and, yes, I didn't do too bad either. Guess I should have had Keith take a picture of me with the AR15. I actually hit the targets! I haven't been shooting in a long time... guess its like riding a bike. Sorry... back to pictures of the kids...
These are of Keith rock crawling in the jeep. I did what I do best. Panic and take pictures. The kids loved it. Corrine said "that was totally awesome"... She scares me because she has no fear at all.
These are pictures of the mud puddle (or swamp) we just "had" to try. Everyone got stuck once but it was so much fun. On the way home Corrine asked "can we take another day and do this again?" I agree. We really had so much fun today.
2 comments:
SOOO cool! Where did you go? That's so awesome you and the kids are such great shots! How's that AR15? ;) It will be a day you will remember for a long time, I'm so happy you were able to enjoy the day as a family
Thanks for the "ditto" it speaks volumes...lol! I'm just thrilled to have someone read my blog :)
Post a Comment