Monday, March 16, 2009

Birthday & Anniversary

Today (March 17th) is our 14th anniversary. (I started typing this yesterday but didn't post till today... annoying... )I can't believe we have been married that long. It will be interesting to see where we end up at the end of the next 14 years. Im so lucky to be married to a good guy! Keith has a strong testimony of Christ. He is worthy to hold the priesthood and with all of us being sick all of the time he gets to use it a lot! Im grateful he is a hard worker and isn't a "sissy city boy" that can't do anything. He works hard at his job, at home and with the kids. He can build or fix anything (as long as he has a welder). Im grateful we see most things the same way. We really are quite a bit a like and that helps. Im so blessed to have such a good husband and great dad for my kids. I love you!

Friday Keith and I went to watch Glenn Becks show at Noahs in South Jordan. Just us and 1,147 of our closest friends... and Curt and Kirsten. We had so much fun. It was fun to see all of those people acting like crazy people and finally feeling "normal" with all of the crazies. If you check www.knrs.com they have a link to pictures of Glenn Becks thing at Noahs. Keith is in picture #38 and #63. They had some cool cars at the show and Keith had to get a picture and TOTALLY a surprise, the guy let him sit in one. I told Keith thats as close to a Cobra as he will ever get. Then we went out to eat to celebrate my birthday.






On Sunday, (my birthday) we went to Keiths parents house. We had yummy dinner and what we are going to call "crumb cake". The best part of the day was just being able to go outside and enjoy a little sunshine. The kids had so much fun and it was a good time. The kids learned to play tetherball and had a blast. There were a few people getting hurt, but nothing too serious. They had so much fun. Welcome spring!!

1 comment:

All for J's said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday. Enjoy the day with your hubby :)
**I love the new family pictures!