Thursday, February 26, 2009

12 Days of sickness at our house

12 Days of sickness
11 Rolls of tissue paper on the floor
10 Loads of laundry
9 Times mom (Camille) has cried
8 Bags of cough drops
7 Pajama days
6 Medications to distribute
5 Sleepless nights
4 Priesthood blessings
3 Trips to the doctor
2 Sick parents
1 Well person left! (Jakob)

This is what we have been up to for a week and a half now. Its been really fun around here!!! I didn't even mention the croup, ear infections, bronchitus, or flu! I think I (Camille) am starting to feel better! I actually mopped the kitchen floor! Maybe the end is in sight? When is it going to be spring?!!

2 comments:

Just me! said...

Oh that's not fun! I'm sorry! We are sick too.

The White Family said...

We made it through all that finally too! You will make it and yes, you should be near the end.