Sariah has been sick the last couple of days. She has had a fever and has just been miserable. She has spent the last two days in our bed watching tv. She has to be in our room watching tv because the tv was too distracting for Jakob and Corrine while they were supposed to be doing school work. Anyway, I went in and checked on her and noticed how sad and miserable she looked. Then I noticed her shoes. No matter how sick a girl is, she has to do her best to look good! I thought it was so funny I had to post a picture.
5 comments:
Ahhh poor thing. But she does look cute in those shoes though. :)
That girl has style! Sweet little thing...I hope she feels better fast. She must not feel well if she stays on your bed. You are a great mom...hang in there :)
If you're able to, please come check out this special blog I created for the season.
Pay special attention to the heading(title) of the bog. Feel free to pass this blog url on to other friends.
http://somethinggoodhappened.blogspot.com/
A girl after my own heart! Shoes rock! My Jordan has a 'barking' cough and he asked me tonight if he coughed in my face then he wouldn't have his cough anymore? Kids!!
Oh dear....'Tys' is really me. Oops!!
Post a Comment